Friday 15 June 2007

Who's the Weakest Link !

Thursday night is" Curry night "

Well about once every 2 weeks.
It's a good excuse for the boys to put the world to rights....
by the way heads up to Chris....a " The Weakest Link " winner yesterday !
Thursdays Curry was paid for out of his winnings.
Cheers Chris.
I had fully intended my next post to be about this weeks Curry Night with a piccy of my " Chicken Passanda with Spinach and Onion " to illustrate it.
But as hard working photographer balancing work / young family / wife, dashing out the door
( me not my wife ) i completely forgot my digital compact !

Not even my Blackberry has one.

So without pictures to post ( maybe next time ) and it's also on a kind of takeaway theme this caught my eye this week.....



........made me laugh.

a note to ones self ........... always have a camera to hand.

enjoy